Over the past year, we’ve seen customers adopt online visual merchandising and really run with it. Here are the top 5 hotels with the best visual merchandising of 2010.
1. Cabot Lodge – Jackson North
Undefeated Visual Experience
- The Cabot Lodge – Jackson North’s visual experience is undefeated in its league. It’s the only hotel within a five mile radius that is syndicating video in an easily accessible, widely available format – leaving its competitors on the sidelines. Learn more.
2. Granite Hospitality
Rock Solid Online Merchandising Strategy
- Granite Hospitality’s rock solid online visual merchandising is a part of their greater online strategy which also includes SEO, PPC and social networking. They focus on driving traffic and awareness for their hotels but also converting that traffic by providing travel shoppers across the Internet a rich visual experience through the use of virtual tours, video tours and professional photos and text. Learn more.
3. Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport
Optimal Travel Shopping Experience
- The combination of reviews and comments with rich visuals like video and virtual tours is the ideal shopping experience. In order to capitalize on this, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport links to their social media pages and review sites (Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Twitter) as well as their video on their website. Learn more.
4. The BROADMOOR
5 Star Rated Merchandising Strategy
- The BROADMOOR knows that their guests find them in a multitude of different ways on a multitude of different sites. They ensure that they stand out and give travel shoppers as much information as possible and quickly through video syndicated to thousands of traditional and non-traditional travel web sites. They have seen a 25% increase of online bookings this summer compared to last summer before they had VBrochure. Learn more.
5. Best Western City Centre/Centre Ville
Speaking their Guests’ Languages
- Being located in Quebec, Canada – a province with two official languages, English and French, the Best Western City Centre/Centre Ville uses video to communicate relevant and compelling messages to very distinct groups of online travel shoppers. They syndicate French and English versions of their videos that target business and leisure travelers. Learn more.
Think you have what it takes to become a merchandising hero? Book a web demo to see how we can help you rise to the top.