62 per cent of leisure travelers find travel brands’ Facebook pages helpful when planning their trips, according to recent research by Atmosphere Research Group.
With 800 million users and more and more travelers using it to research hotels, Facebook is a great place to kick off your social media marketing strategy.
Facebook is more than just a social networking site; it is a powerful e-commerce tool for hotel. A well-developed Facebook page gives you the opportunity to catch travelers’ attention, engage them with your story and move them toward booking.
Turn your Facebook page into a booking machine.
Add the VBrochure Facebook App Suite to your page. The customizable Apps allow you to make a variety of positive changes to your existing Facebook page, like:
- Engage travel customers with a compelling story using visual media
- Show off your meeting rooms and event facilities
- Promote your special offers
Basically, you can easily combine rich visuals with the option to check rates and enable bookings on multiple Facebook tabs.
There’s more to marketing your hotel on Facebook than wall posts. But, you may be asking yourself… where should I start?
- Five things about marketing your hotel on Facebook that we have gathered from your peers.
- How you can apply this to your hotel’s Facebook strategy.
- How to turn your Facebook Page into a powerful hotel marketing tool.
Let us help you turn your Facebook page into a booking machine today!