As a hotel marketer, you’re always looking for ways to attract more travel shoppers and get them to book. By now you’ve likely added video to your online strategy, or are considering it. After all, video marketing is easy, inexpensive, and, in most cases, yields a high ROI.
Before you start developing your first or next video, consider this: if you don’t know how to use video effectively, you could lose out on bookings.
Many hotel marketers spend their time worrying about the details of how to produce and promote video rather than going for it; meanwhile they are looking for solutions to solve challenges like:
- Improving their website performance
- Managing poor reviews and unprofessional user-generated content posted by guests
- Getting travel shoppers to book with them over their competitors
- Increasing conversions from online marketing campaigns
- Increasing interactions with fans and followers on social media sites
And the list goes on…
What they don’t realize is that video could help solve many of these challenges.
Download the article, Using Video to Engage and Interact with Online Travel Shoppers.
Industry experts weigh in on:
- Best practices for developing a powerful video story for your hotel
- How video can solve many of your hotel e-business challenges
- Results of enhancing your marketing campaigns with video