2014 is just 34 days away, is your digital marketing strategy in place? What areas will you focus on next year? Social? Mobile? Storytelling? Search? Website? How and where will you spend your time and money for maximum results? I recently hosted a webinar, Finding Success in 2014: Digital Marketing Strategies for Hotel Marketers, where we discussed essential elements to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
I was joined by experienced and knowledgeable hotel marketers Melissa Bruckler, e-commerce consultant at Granite Hospitality, and Rupesh Patel, Vice president of ZENique Hotels.
Melissa and Rupesh discussed:
- How to provide travel shoppers with a visual-first experience online
- Why social media continues to play an important role in hotel marketing
- The increased importance of mobile optimization
- What it means to source, curate, publish and amplify your hotel’s story
- Key “to-do’s” for hotels in 2014
Prepare for 2014: Watch the webinar presentation here:
For more detailed guidance on how to leverage your digital marketing efforts next year, download our new eBook Find Success in 2014: Digital Marketing Strategies for Hotel Marketers.