Webinar Wrap-Up: Secrets to Social Storytelling: Using Visuals to Tell Your Hotel Story
The 1.7 billion people on social media networks can’t be wrong (eMarketer). Visual storytelling is the new way consumers communicate; using the power to like, comment, and share experiences – and hotels are getting in on the action!
Last week I had the pleasure of hosting a webinar, Secrets to Social Storytelling: Using Visuals to Tell Your Hotel Story, where we explored what makes social media a useful tool for hotels. We examined 5 tips that showed us how to share a visual story across these important channels.
I was joined by Joshua Johnson, Contributing Editor at Matador Network, and William “Wink” Winkler, Social Media Manager at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. Joshua taught us about the key elements of great storytelling and then Wink brought it home by discussing specific suggestions for the property marketer.
Joshua and Wink covered these topics:
- Why social media is an important consideration for hotel marketers
- How to tell your story visually on social channels
- What hotel shoppers are looking for on social media platforms
- How to post shareable content to amplify your hotel’s online presence
- Best practices for using popular social media platforms
Find out how you can start using social media to your advantage by watching the full webinar presentation here:
For more detailed guidance on how to successfully share your hotel’s unique story across the web, download our eBook A Playbook for Amplifying Your Hotels Story on Social Media.