The Ultimate Hotel Marketing Roundtable
“Social media is an opportunity to touch the traveler at every point of the travel sales cycle.” In this dynamic VTV Virtual Roundtable discussion, Your Guests are Social. Are You? moderated by John McAuliffe, President of VFM Leonardo, three experts discuss how to leverage social media to drive consumers to point of sale and how to utilize social media for brand awareness.
Our experts include:
- Jake Furst, Business Development at Foursquare
- Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown Travel Marketing
- Lori Fitzgerald, Director of Marketing and Brand Management at High Peaks Resort
Watch them as they discuss these pressing questions on the minds of many hoteliers, including:
- Is social media considered a channel?
- Which social media channels should you be focusing on?
- Should you measure social media based on point of sale or point of decision?