All

Webinar – Marketing to Business Travelers: Art & Science of Visual Storytelling


We are excited to announce our upcoming webinar “Marketing to Business Travelers: Art & Science of Visual Storytelling” on February 27th, 2013 at 11:00am Eastern. This time we’re talking about how to market your hotel to business travelers along with the increasing importance visual storytelling plays in your success.

corporate-webinar-social-prom-img

In recent years, there has been a shift in the business travel market. Research conducted by PhoCusWright shows that today, 30% of business travelers are constrained by corporate travel guidelines. The remaining 70% of business travelers are “going rogue” and don’t have any real guidelines to booking a hotel.

This presents a challenge for many hotel marketers – to stand out and capture the business traveler’s attention online….. and their bookings. Visual storytelling is one digital marketing strategy that can help.

Join me and speakers Joff Romoff and David Attardi on the webinar to learn how the business traveler is researching hotels, what they are looking for and how to cater your hotel’s visual story to appeal to this market.

The presentation will be 45 minutes in duration with an opportunity for you to have your questions answered by our speakers throughout the event. Don’t miss it, register today!


View Comments