Webinar – The Five Pillars of Success in Travel eBusiness, Thursday September 10th, 2pm Eastern
37% of US online leisure travelers surveyed avoid staying at hotels because they don’t see photos, video or written content that would make them feel comfortable. – North American Technographics® Travel Online Survey Q1 2009 (US), Forrester Research, Inc., February 2009.
Attend this complimentary Webinar and join Henry H. Harteveldt, Vice President and Principal Analyst with Forrester Research, as he unveils interesting and fresh research and insights into the role content plays with travel shoppers and how it impacts the five pillars of successful eBusiness. John McAuliffe, Chief Marketing Officer, VFM Leonardo, will accompany Harteveldt for a discussion and analysis of recent Forrester research on successful travel eBusiness.
During this September 10 Webinar you will learn:
- The five pillars of effective travel eBusiness and how content plays a role in each pillar.
- Insights into the “content-sensitive” travel shopper and their level of engagement in the online travel planning process.
- Why online travel agencies and third-party intermediaries are the gateways to booking consideration.
- The importance of not abdicating control of social media and user-generated content.
- What makes online travel shoppers feel comfortable, welcomed and confident in their booking decisions.
In today’s economy, travel shoppers are no longer looking for the lowest-priced option; they’re looking for the best-priced option – the one that promises them the best experience.
Research indicates that online travel shoppers are more likely to start their hotel research on an intermediary site. Therefore, the only way to inspire, motivate and convert them into bookings is to provide relevant visual content on all the online channels they use.
Register now and learn how you can leverage your online visual presence to gain the travel shopper’s confidence and bookings.
Special GeoBeats Offer
3 attendees will receive a complimentary GeoBeats video. These 60-second spots are high-quality, custom-designed to tell your hotel’s story and proven to drive consumer action.
Register today and start driving more bookings.