Webinar Wrap-Up: Content Marketing 101 for Hotels
There’s a reason why we devoted our first webinar of the year to content marketing for hotels: a good story, told with compelling content, is what will make hotels stand out in 2015 and beyond.
I often hear hoteliers say that they want to increase revenue or fill their rooms during need periods and the discussion always circles back to storytelling as a big contributor in achieving these goals. When done well, hotels benefit from using vivid and helpful descriptions of experiences about rooms, promotions and hotel features. This makes the property memorable and helps communicate value to hotel shoppers as they move through the purchase path.
That’s what I discussed during a webinar I hosted last week with Adele Gutman, VP Sales, Marketing & Revenue at Library Hotel Collection, and one of HSMAI’s Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing, and Clementine Amiraux, Creative Director at Hotel Josef and Maximilian Hotel.
- How to keep it fresh and up-to-date 42%
- How to create a basic content marketing strategy 31%
- How to get buy-in for my content strategy from management 14%
- I don’t have the resources or budget 13%
To help solve these challenges, I’ve written a few blog posts with tips and best practices on content marketing.
- Getting Started with Hospitality Content Marketing
- 4 Ways to Refresh Your Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Sell Content Marketing to Your General Manager
- 11 Tips to Repurpose Content to Save Time and Money
If you want to catch up on what you missed, you can also watch the full recording and view the slides from the webinar here.