Webinar Wrap-Up: Strategically Social: How to Tell Your Hotel’s Story on Social Media
In the words of Daniel Edward Craig, “Storytelling is a long standing tradition. The only thing that’s changed is the platforms.”
The arrival of social media provides hotel marketers with the opportunity to amplify their stories further than ever before.
To help hoteliers gain a deeper understanding of how to use social media for storytelling, I recently hosted a webinar; Strategically Social: How To Tell Your Hotel Story on Social Media.
I was joined by industry experts Daniel Edward Craig, founder of Reknown, and Monica Rafter, owner of Write On Marketing Communications, who shared detailed insights and advice for hotel marketers on this hot subject.
Daniel and Monica discussed:
- Why social media is a an important consideration for hotel marketers
- How to tell your story visually on social channels
- What hotel shoppers are looking for on social media platforms
- How to post shareable content to amplify your hotel’s online presence
- Best practices for using popular social media platforms
Don’t miss out on the informative presentations from our speakers, watch the webinar presentation here:
For more information on utilizing social media for your hotel, download our recent Playbook for Amplifying Your Hotel’s Story on Social Media.